November 4, 2016

My Hot Sauce label to me wasn’t so great. I felt like I could have done way much better. I just tried the best I could do with the time i had, because I had already missed a day because I was sick. For me being out and rushing to get it done, it wasn’t too bad. I do like how I did the pepper on my label. My label is really plan but my label speaks for itself. You can tell its hot, makes you feel like fire is in your mouth, etc. Hearing our guest speakers Mr. Kinon and Ms. Sports was entertaining. They said and show me things I didn’t even know you can do, the different types of paper. I like some of  the different types of layouts they show us. Going to there company was interesting as well. It cool how one machine and color can make a layout. I’m not if I really wanna do particular that in my future, but it is one of my options for later on. The two of my Holiday card designs I did went well. Off the bat i knew what I wanted to do. The only thing the stumble me was making it on Photoshop or Illustrator. Out of my two I love the half tree I did. I wanted something different out of everybody else and thats when I thought about a half tree. Making my card made me ready for Christmas already. Out of the projects we did in here already, The Holiday card is my favorite. In other classes I’m not doing so good. I’m struggle in math, badly. The moment I think I get something things  HE changes it around or make it harder, were it confuse me even more. My struggle in math has begin to make me struggle in other classes. And its frustrating. I do have say that this is the most I ever struggle. I’m not use to my grades being below a C. I’m really trying to do my best but its like I can’t seem to mange to succeed.