Friday The 13th!!!

Throughout this week I have been working on my micrography. I completed my incitations this week and I also continued to work on my gallery for my website. Today I made my portfolio.  During my spring break I decided to intern some. Lately, I haven’t been able to complete some intern hours because of his schedule and mines. I have been really trying to focus on my school work outside of school and in school, its been hard to stay on top of things because every single thing is due back to back. Thankfully my intern is really nice and says that we can do some interning hours through the phone. Interning to Grate Creations is really cool. I have been pushing myself to complete certain pieces at a time. At sometimes my internship could be hard because of some assignments he gives me, but I do try to mange. For my invitations I wanted something cool for the background so I choose to put one of my micrography pieces as my background with the help of Henry Wong. For my cover I want to splatter paint on the outside of a plain piece of paper. Working on my senior mastery has been aggravating. During this week, I started a new micrography piece which I have no idea what I am making at the moment. Hopefully it turns out nice. Micrography is really harder then I thought. I have so many ideas of what to create, but times just seems to go by so fast. Currently, I have been changing my website around to make it look better.

I had so much fun over spring break! Prom was really a blast, seeing my friends that I haven’t seen for a while put the icing on the cake. After prom I basically stay in the house with my brother while doing a little bit of some interning. Only if I could go back to prom night.